"He who controls the information, controls the world."

"He who controls the information, controls the world."
Stephen Franklin, Babylon 5

Rupert Murdoch controls 70% of the media in Australia. Do we really want him telling us what to think?

(Fixed naming error)
http://www.avaaz.org/en/stop_murdochs_monopoly

Comments

  1. how's this for a radical suggestion? If he owns 70% of the market place, then consume from the other 30% You don't have to buy what he's selling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much what I try to do... but ...but ... Think Of The Children!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knives Out (2019)